Employer is a mid-sized asset manager with about EUR 200 bln assets under management. Employer services both retail and professional clients with innovative investment products, -services and – solutions. They have offices in 15 countries worldwide and a head office located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Adjust is looking for a Contract Management Administrator!
Over de functie
Within the COO domain, the global procurement department performs the procurement processes for Employer and supports and oversees – as the procurement Center of Expertise – the procurement processes executed by their own entities abroad. After fulfilling the current vacancies the department will consist of 8 vendor managers – each having their own category and specialty – and 4 Contract Management Administrators, supporting the Vendor Managers. All processes have the common objective to ensure that purchases are made in line with the applicable policies and that Employer get the agreed value/benefits against the agreed price and conditions. As such, the Procurement department has a key role in monitoring vendor risk and compliancy with applicable rules and regulations ( e.g., regarding outsourced services) and a primary role in being operationally and financially in-control about purchased goods and services.
For the Contract Management Administration team of the Procurement department, we are looking for a candidate for the position of “Contract Management Administrator”.
A suitable candidate has 2 years’ experience as a Contract Management Administrator, preferably in the financial services industry. The candidate must have proven hands-on experience in (P2P) procurement processes or have worked with procurement systems. The candidate can work in a small team where knowledge sharing, and collaboration is very important.
- As a Contract Management Administrator you are responsible for supporting category Vendor Managers for a limited category of products and/or services;
- Sourcing of simple purchase requests;
- Preparing (complex) Purchase Orders for the Vendor Managers;
- Maintaining a correct and complete contract administration;
- Validating invoices and resolve exceptions;
- Monthly Finance reporting;
- Acting as a backup for other Contract Management Administrators.
Knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree education and work level;
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role/function;
- Proficient in the Dutch as well as English language (written and spoken);
- You are positive, accurate and flexible, have an analytical mindset and problem-solving aptitude;
- You have a ‘can do’ mentality and are eager to contribute to be in-control as domain;
- You are ‘hands-on’;
- Team player with organizational sensitivity;
- Ability to spot opportunities to improve procedures;
- Behavioral skills such as hands-on, pro-active, team player, pragmatic with a “can do” mentality, good communication, organization sensitivity, ability to connect.
– HAY 70/80
– McLagan 5
Wat wij bieden
Adjust is the consulting firm specializing in procurement, tendering, contract management and (policy) consulting. For governments and companies. For 15 years we have been going for the best result, with an eye for the impact of every decision, on a business and human level. Because profit is more than just cost savings.Working at Adjust means working on interesting projects at great clients.
This role is a position for 32-40 hours per week.